Whether you’re new to tanning or just need a refresher on how to get the most out of your tan, you’re in the right place! We have 10 essential tanning bed tips for you! First talk with our Tanning Consultants to determine your skin type. Then we can help you with selecting the right sunbed, skincare products, session times, and schedules!
PREP YOUR SKIN:
1. It’s best to shower, shave and exfoliate a day or two before your tanning session. Exfoliating helps prepare your skin before you tan. If you don’t have time for a deep exfoliation, using a loofah, during shower time works just fine.
2. Apply a non-oil-based light moisturizer right after you shower or bathe.
CHECK YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS:
3. Check the side effects of prescription medications. Some medications can increase skin sensitivity when exposed to UV rays.
WHAT TO WEAR:
4. Apply a lip balm with SPF protection. We do offer lip balm with SPF.
5. Remove your makeup, jewelry and avoid wearing heavy perfumes or essential oils
6. Once you’re set up with a private and secure tanning room, disrobe to your level of comfort. If you choose to be nude, be sure to cover areas not typically exposed to the sun.
USE THESE TANNING LOTION TIPS
7. Apply indoor tanning lotion evenly in a circular motion and all areas of the body. Using the right skincare products is the best way to extend the life of your tan. we offer bronzers and intensifiers specially formulated for indoor tanning. Note that lotions not made for indoor tanning can cause damage to tanning beds and do not help develop your tan.
PROTECT YOUR EYES
8. We want you to fully enjoy how good you look after tanning. We provide goggles in every room for our clients!
KEEP YOUR GLOW LONGER
9. Using a tanning extender is the best way to ensure long-lasting results. We have an array of sunbed tanning products that hydrate skin and help keep you bronzed longer.
10. Maintain your perfect shade by tanning 1-3 times a week. Consult with our Tanning Consultants for a personalized tan plan!